• Analyse customer problems, resolve and close customer complaints as per assignment from the engineering manager.
• Report the status of the customer service provided to the engineering manager.
• Prepare Engineering Software/ Hardware design documents for review by the lead engineer on the project.
• Undertake the implementation and coding of software solutions.
• Undertake the testing of software and hardware including all internal, workshop, factory acceptance and site acceptance testing.
• Prepare and submit weekly activity reports to the Services & Engineering Manager.
• Prepare and submit weekly progress reports to the Lead Engineer on a given project.
• Provide feedback to the Services & Engineering Manager on the performance of the Technicians, as input into their performance evaluations.
• Submit weekly time sheets according to time allocation on each project.
•Assign technicians to undertake the hardware installation activities and follows-up on their work.
•Good communication skills
•Excellent technical report writing skills
•Very good command of English
• Good practical experience in Schneider SCADA and Control Systems in general
Mechatronics, Electrical or Communication Engineering.
Number of Vacancies:
Years of Experience :
Min: 3 Max: 5
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the Telecoms, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Transportation and other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.