1. Run daily reports to set the action plan needed to fix any alerts or problems on user’s machines, push updates if needed
2. Advise user on appropriate action
3. Log all help desk interactions
4. Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
5. Provide client support and technical issue resolution.
6. Troubleshooting system and network problems
7. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
8. Follow standard HelpDesk procedures.
9. Supporting Apple Macintosh platform is a plus Qualifications
10. Bachelor degree of computer science or university degree –
11. Good experience in helpdesk services in corporate environments
12. Good command of English
Experience: 3-6 years