الموقع: « مصر »
Field Service Engineer, Cairo; Egypt
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
1. Abiding with ABB OHS regulations with zero tolerance. Performing remote and on-site service activities for RMDR products and/or systems in accordance with customer requirements. Ensuring timely, cost-effective solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
2. Diagnosing technical problems, determining corrective actions, and repairing RMDR products and/or systems via remote or on-site service. Assessing technical issues to determine if on-site assistance is required. Performing all on- site activities in accordance with ABB procedures and safety requirements.
3. Providing assistance via service calls during and after hours as necessary. Performing remote service assistance using remote connection and diagnostics tools. Obtaining acknowledgement from the customer regarding the completed tasks and detailed activities performed to solve the customer problem.
4. Acting as the project technical leader in the service project by analyzing the project requirements and clarifying the project scope. Ensuring the coordination of the other internal and external technicians and assigning them specific tasks related to service needs.
5. Ensuring the planning and execution of assigned service activities carried out in house and on site, and monitors progress and long term delivery. Ensuring maintenance service project execution with respect to the agreed terms of schedule, quality, cost, margin, and customer satisfaction. Trigger service sales opportunities to the sales team.
6. Technical support during offering when requested. Attending tasks assigned by Service Team Manager or Service Manager.
7. Ensuring completion of certification or development plans prepared.
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 1-2 years of hands on experience in field service, preferably drives with Industry background.
Good knowledge about customers’ service culture and challenges.
Knowledge of ABB core values, organization and different cultures globally, regionally or on country level helps a lot in understanding company policies and procedures will be a plus.
Sound knowledge about Industry Applications.
Work in tandem with LBU Sales teams to develop new service opportunities.
The job holder will be responsible for solving customers technical and operation problems delivering ABB services
Carry regular investigation with Customer to identify the optimum approach & recommend the preferred technical services avoiding productions losses or unplanned SD/Stoppages.
Ability to be proactive in expecting any problems and anticipating any risks that might jeopardize BU Service Strategy.
Effective communication internally within the organization & externally with customers.
Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is a must.