• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in the area
• Enter required planning data in SAP.
• Identify and resolve shortages through efficient scheduling to ensure an appropriate level of inventory following corporate standards.
• Ensure customer (internal and external) response on time managing realistic daily plans considering capacity and finished product(s) availability.
• Liaise with Logistics to ensure that finished products will be shipped on time.
• Work under the standards of quality, safety and industrial hygiene and good practices.
• Identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
• Track orders and escalate problems.
• Communicate and interact with relevant stakeholers in order to solve issues.
• Achieve and maintain service level targets.
• Obsolescence Control (use of SLOB Tool for Inventory at Risk assessment).
• Review customer orders for finished products resale demands.
• Resolve or escalate issues related to orders, working with production, customer care and regional and global affiliates as required.
• Produce daily, weekly, and monthly status reports (e.g. COOISPI schedule, OTS, past due purchase orders) and distribute.
• Work with materials and production planners to resolve supply issues
لو مهتم بالوظيفة وترغب في ارسال السيرة الذاتية هتلاقيها في Apply for job